Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Covenant-Buster AKA Iron Chief


Covenant Buster AKA Iron Chief by ~GodofPH on deviantART



In the 26th century as humanity struggles against the overwhelming forces of the Covenant, a discovery is made that may change the tide of the war: long forgotten technology made in the 21st century by industrialist Tony Stark. The Covenant-Buster Armor is created, armed with repulsors, flight, and a deadly rocket launcher apparatus.

I painted this Master Chief figure as a birthday present for my roommate, and the rocket pack came from a G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Duke figure. This is the last figure I plan to do for a while that is primarily metallic textured. 

But to anyone who cares to weigh in, what should I do next? I'm caught between a Tron-style Captain America or Rocket from Sucker Punch?

No comments:

Post a Comment